Your Source for Chicago Blowers in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada
We have a Chicago blower that can meet your needs.
- Chicago blowers
If you are in heavy industry or mining, your business is a delicate operation. Every cog, literal or metaphorical, needs to work in sync to produce the best results. The smallest irregularity can lead to dramatic negative consequences. That’s why, when you are looking for proper fan systems, you need the best products in the business. You need Chicago Blower air moving technology.
At, Compressor-Pump & Service, Inc., we provide our clients with only the highest quality products guaranteed to do the job. Chicago Blower represents an industry standard of quality and precise engineering. As a result, we keep them in stock in all of our major stores, from Boise, ID, to Salt Lake City, UT, and Reno, NV.
Trust the Pinnacle of the Fan and Ventilation Market
Chicago Blower has provided heavy duty blowers and fans since 1947. Their practiced approach to fans ensures you receive a durable product, one designed with longevity in mind. Their hands-on approach to designing, manufacturing, and testing creates well-engineered products that any company can rely on.
Take Advantage of the Chicago Blower Brand
Compressor-Pump & Service, Inc. carries the latest in the Chicago Blower lineup. Come to us whenever you need products and components like the following:
- Airfoil bladed centrifugal fans – Keep air clean with supply and exhaust fans.
- Axial Fans – Manage exhaust and commercial HVAC systems, including unducted ventilation.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Fans – Ventilate caustic and corrosive air with both centrifugal and vaneaxial systems.
- High Pressure Fans – Utilize high pressure for efficient air combustion and pneumatic conveying.
- Process Fans – Find the right fan for the job with blade types designed for multiple applications.
When you rely on high-quality ventilation and a steady stream of air pressure, Compressor-Pump & Service, Inc. will provide for you. Visit our locations to find the Chicago Blower systems and parts you need.