Compressed Air Audits
We Offer Air Audit Services
- Compressed air audits
Compressor-Pump & Service can perform plant system compressed air audits going beyond the requirements defined by the DOE and Compressed Air Challenge. Utilizing state of the art LogAir™ Auditing System data loggers and software designed to meet the comprehensive requirements of today’s compressed air systems, CPS can analyze your compressed air system and make recommendations to lower your energy cost.
The complete LogAir™ Auditing System can log any parameter desired in your compressed air system.
The U.S. Department of Energy determined that on average up to 50%, or more, of the energy it takes to run one 100 hp air compressor is wasted!
Sullair Audits review the entire compressed air system to identify ways to maximize efficiency; reduce waste; and reduce energy, maintenance, and equipment costs. Audits provide the most accurate possible data on the current system conditions to help manage the system, identify component upgrades, and ensure the entire system operates as it should.
- Reduce operating costs 25% to 50%
- Reduce maintenance costs 10% to 80%
- Get the most accurate possible data on current system conditions
- Receive documentation on power usage and your system’s interrelationships
- Can be conducted without downtime or disruption to productivity